WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
We understand when talking about your personal finances that it’s... well, personal. It can be a difficult subject to talk about, especially with a stranger.
We get it.
That’s why our personal 1-on-1 counseling is completely confidential.
We’ll sit with you to discuss your goals, challenges, and solutions, while helping to change your stress and anxiety into a hopeful plan for the future.
Here's how it works...
- First, schedule a date, time and location to meet with your money coach by sending an email to MoneyCoach@scefcu.org
- You’ll need to collect and bring these items with you to the meeting:
- Your monthly income
- Your monthly expenses
- A list of all debts, payments, and limits on any credit cards, personal loans, mortgages, auto loans, etc. you may have
- It’s important to review your credit report prior to the meeting to ensure the credit bureaus haven’t made any mistakes
- Your personal money coach will reach out to you the day before to confirm your meeting
- On the day of your appointment, please arrive on time with your information in-hand
- For your convenience, appointments can be held virtually if you have a computer and webcam available